SorianoMedia is now offering Pay for Performance SEO Services. I am testing this program and as such, it is only open to a few clients at this time. Please note that our performance based SEO service is designed primarily with local businesses in mind, as most drive traffic through a set of primary keywords. Conversely, blog, news, affiliate and eCommerce websites drive most of their traffic through long-tail keywords, and as such, a different plan would be used to cater to their needs. If you have any questions, or if you’re wondering if your business is a fit, feel free to contact us and request a quote.
SEO is core to any business, but don’t you wish you could be guaranteed results?
Ever since the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process was born, honest SEO companies could not “guarantee rankings.” Even Google acknowledges this:
No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google.
Beware of SEOs that claim to guarantee rankings, allege a “special relationship” with Google or…
This might run contradictory to the hoards of email spam you receive from SEO companies who guarantee rankings for $99, Google acknowledges that as well:
Be wary of SEO firms and web consultants or agencies that send you email out of the blue.
Amazingly, we get these spam emails too:
I visited your website and noticed that you are not listed in most of the major search engines and directories…”
Reserve the same skepticism for unsolicited email about search engines as you do for “burn fat at night” diet pills or requests to help transfer funds from deposed dictators.
So if guaranteed results are out of the question, what’s the next best thing?
Enter: Pay for Performance SEO Services
With our performance based SEO services, we’re paid when certain milestones are hit. Thus ensuring that the client is paying for results (value), instead of time. Historically, this hasn’t been possible for most SEO companies. We have to pay for overhead, employees, SEO tools, conferences and conventions, etc. But we’re so confident in our abilities, that we’re opening a performance based SEO program to a limited number of clients.
Basically, if you don’t see an improvement in rankings (calculated through SEO tool, SEMRush), your next month is free.
Our quote will vary from company to company, and not everyone will be a fit, but here’s an example of how it works:
1. Identify Primary Keywords – Most companies could rank for hundreds of keywords, however, we’ll just be looking at the primary keywords that drive the most revenue. If you don’t know what keywords you should be targeting, feel free to contact us. As an example, let’s say you’re a dentist in Las Vegas, a few examples would be:
- Dentist Las Vegas
- Children’s Dentist Las Vegas
- Sedation Dentist Las Vegas
If the dentist also provides orthodontic services, a few more examples would be:
- Orthodontist Las Vegas
- Invisalign Las Vegas
- Braces Las Vegas
There are variations of each of those phrases, but we would group them in one category for simplicity. While there aren’t many other legitimate SEO companies offering performance based SEO services, it should go without saying that you should be weary of any other companies you do find that charge you separately for both “dentist Las Vegas” and “dentists in Las Vegas.”
2. ROI Based – Based on your keywords and search volume, we can give you an idea of how many users will convert to customers. With that, we can figure out a plan that helps you drive a Return on Investment (ROI).
Be careful shopping for a SEO Company in Las Vegas, a lot of companies have come and gone with “rank and tank” tactics. Give me a call and I’ll show you what I mean over a free consultation.
3 Reasons to Hire Us as your Performance Based SEO Company:
1. Honest, Transparent Pricing: Free consultation and keyword research. One flat upfront fee (depending on your current SEO), and pay for performance SEO milestones. No gimmicks:
- Grouped Keywords: We won’t charge you separately for “Dentist Las Vegas,” “Dentists Las Vegas,” “Las Vegas Dentist,” etc. We’ll focus on the phrase with the highest searches per month. Request a quote today and we’ll find out what keywords you should be targeting!
- One Search Engine: We won’t charge you for rankings on Yahoo, Bing, Ask.com, etc. Google sets the standard, and other search engines follow.
2. “White Hat” Tactics: Other Pay for Performance SEO companies have been outed for using manipulative tactics, many of which we discuss in our post about “Cheap/Affordable” SEO. These companies implement “Rank and Tank” tactics, ie. tactics that manipulate Google to drive short term rankings, but will eventually be flagged as spam. We on the other hand focus on White Hat tactics that stand the test of time.
3. Digital Marketing – Your SEO Company shouldn’t be a specialist. SEO has evolved and we provide much more than just SEO services. We can help with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Pay Per Click (PPC), web design, social media, online advertising, video production and more!
If you’re interested in our pay for performance SEO services, please fill out the request a quote form, or if you have any questions feel free to use on the contact box in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.